Information we collect:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone numbers, etc. is used for various applications and services we provide. We may combine this data with other SparkNET services or 3rd party data to provide a better user experience for you.
- SparkNET servers may record/log information automatically any time you interact with any of our products & services. This may include information such as your IP address, URL, browser type, domain name(s), access dates & times, operating system, country of origin, language type, page views, and user sessions to help diagnose problems and/or deliver our services to you.
How we use this information:
- We may use the personal information you provide to provide the services you requested and for our own research and analysis to operate and improve on the services and products that we deliver, as well as develop new services and products.
- The information you provide is held in strict confidence and will not be sold or rented to 3rd parties, but will be used for the purposes of application services.
- We may share the aggregated non-personal information with 3rd parties outside of SparkNET.
- When we use 3rd parties to assist us in the processing of your personal information (e.g. shopping cart service provider), we require that they comply with our Privacy Policies, confidentiality, and security measures.
- We may share information with 3rd parties in limited circumstances when complying with legal process, preventing suspected fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We may use your postal and electronic address to send you items and/or information relevant to your use of our services.
- We may conduct member and/or user survey's in order to improve our services.
- Users are considered to be engaged in a transactional relationship with our services and as such, we may need to email or communicate with you from time to time in order to deliver our services.
How we collect the information:
- We may collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a registered user of our service, and when you use certain aspects of our applications or services (e.g. entering an email address in a form to send an email).
- We may collect contact information (e.g. your name and/or email address among other data) to provide you with the information that you requested. We do not sell or rent email addresses to any 3rd parties.
- We may retain email or other communications you send to us in order to process your requests and improve the quality of our services.
- We may collect information when you use third-party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to Facebook and Twitter) to access or to participate in functionalities of applications, products, and/or services.
Links to Other Sites and Services
- SparkNET may present links in a way that allows us to track whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our services.
Advertising Specific Terms & Conditions:
We use a combination of internal and 3rd party advertising companies to serve our ads on our applications, websites, and in our emails, based on personal information. To track the effectiveness of the ads and provide a better user experience, these companies use information about your web visits to our website to serve relevant ads. Information collected and used may include IP address, geographical location, their cookie and historical data previously collected. We will not provide any personal information to our advertisers when you interact with or view a targeted ad; however, by viewing or interacting with an ad, you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will assume you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad(s).
Security Management and Data Security:
SparkNET has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, including management procedures and specialized training for those who work directly with our databases. We take measures to protect against the unauthorized access of personal data, including physical security considerations of the stored data. We restrict access to personal data to SparkNET employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, innovate, and deliver our services.
Your choice regarding information:
You can decline to submit personal informaton for any of our services, in which case SparkNET may not be able to provide services to you.
Notiication of Changes:
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our web site or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices described herein, or your dealings with SparkNET, please contact us:
SparkNET Privacy Matters
PO Box 12740
Green Bay, WI 54307 (USA)